Semiconductor Equipment Start – Up Technician I – Entry Level
MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry!
We are looking for detail-oriented people with technical and mechanical experience and a strong work ethic that are looking for an opportunity start a career that offers unlimited opportunity for growth and career progression!
• Entry level equipment maintenance position for semiconductor manufacturing equipment
• Performs start - up/conversion/modification of semiconductor manufacturing equipment
• Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
• Travel up to 25% of the time, as required
• Collects data and performs analysis of required work
• Identifies technical problems and implements solutions as appropriate
• Refers more complex problems to appropriate staff members
• Troubleshoots equipment problems
• Maintains records and reports as required
• Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers
• Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
• Responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
• Responsible for following proper industry safety procedures when working with potentially dangerous elements or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc.
• Must maintain personal and professional standards of conduct acceptable to both MSR-FSR and customers to maintain eligibility for authorization to access customer site(s)
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
• Prior experience in maintenance, repair and troubleshooting
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
• Strong electro-mechanical troubleshooting abilities
• Must have strong mechanical aptitude (ie: mechanic, HVAC, etc.)
• Ability to use intermediate math skills to analyze data
• Knowledge of commonly used business and technical software
• Prior experience with and ability to use appropriate hand or power tools
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability and willingness to follow strict written operational guidelines
• Excellent customer interface skills is required
• Must be able and willing to work ALL shifts, including compressed work week, M-F, 12-hour work day and night or day shift
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
• Ability to pass required drug screening and background check
• This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the appropriate standards is required.
• Must be eligible to be badged at all customer sites
• Currently local candidates only
• Ability to work in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and at heights
• Ability to lift and carry objects up to 35 pounds
• May require bending / stooping / crawling / climbing
• May require the use of personal protection equipment including respirator use and required fit test when appropriate
• Minimum Education of High School Diploma required
• Minimum of Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other related field of study preferred, or Military Equivalent
MSR-FSR is an EEO / Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.