Entry Level QAQC Technician
MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and device manufacturers in the Semiconductor and other High-Tech Industries. Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry.
We are searching for detail-oriented people with technical and mechanical experience and a strong work ethic that are looking for an opportunity to start a career that offers unlimited opportunity for growth and career progression.
The Analytical Test Technician will be required to test for leaks and impurities in process pipe systems. These systems include UHP (Ultra High Purity) gas lines as well as UPW (Ultra-Pure Water) systems. Hands on troubleshooting is the majority of work performed. Testing is mainly conducted in clean room and manufacturing type settings.
- Test for leaks and impurities in process pipe systems; including UHP (Ultra High Purity) gas lines as well as UPW (Ultra-Pure Water) systems
- Hands on troubleshooting in clean room and manufacturing type settings
- Helium Leak Testing
- Particle Analysis
- Moisture and Oxygen Testing
- TOC and Water Testing
- Facilities Support
- Third Party Quality Assurance activities
- High School diploma required; prefer some college course work
- 1-2 years experience in construction, trade, or other hands-on assembly related background
- Ability to use and safely operate hand and power tools
- Proficiency in measuring and performing basic mathematics
- Process Pipe and tube welding experience is a plus
- Ability to pass required drug screening and background check
- This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the appropriate standards is required
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.