Entry Level Forklift in Rogers, MN
2 nd and 3 rd shift available
$14 / hour
Short description of job duties:
- Assisting the Operator during roll transfers, sheet breaks, screen changes, and changeovers
- Banding and labeling properly all finished goods, scrap rolls, and gaylords
- Accurately recording all scrap and finished goods weights into the computer and transferring that information to skid tags and roll labels.
- Cleaning the production floor. This includes ensuring the aisles and walkways are swept, pallets are stacked safely, and all garbage is emptied.
- Loading and unloading of trucks safely, as required.
Safety Requirements: Jeans & Boots
Must be able to lift 60 LBS several times a day.
Must be able to work in hot environment.
How to Apply for this position, click "Apply with Us" and complete an online application . Have questions? Call us ( 763) 274-2782
You can apply in person at 17323 Hwy 10 NW Ste A, Elk River, MN 55330
Or you can also email us at Elkriver@atlasstaffinginc.com
Atlas Staffing is one of the largest locally owned employment agencies in the Twin Cities. We were founded in 1985 and we've grown to multiple locations, covering the entire Twin Cities metro and surrounding areas.